7. Inner Circle charm necklace- These dainty geometric charm necklaces are a great gift for friends. Each necklace comes on a cute card with a description of why that geometric shape is meant for that person. Choose between a symbol for unity, balance, and creativity. (click photo to shop online).
6. Blanket Scarves- Every woman needs a blanket scarf! It’s great to wear wrapped as a scarf or worn as a shawl on chilly days. With several ways to style the scarf and many colors and patterns to choose from, this items is the perfect cold weather accessory.
5. Tokyo Milk- This line of perfume, hand crème and candle tins has exciting and unique blends that create scents such as Gin & Rosewater or Let Them Eat Cake. These items come in the cutest packaging and are the perfect luxurious stocking stuffer.
4. Bloom planners and planning pads- For the organized (or not so organized) woman, the Bloom planners make a great gift. The Vision Planner is our owners prized possession and you can’t go wrong with a meal prep pad, weekly planning pad or 2017 day planner. These are great for students and mom’s because their slim size fits great in a backpack or purse or diaper bag!
3. Glam wine glasses- For the ultimate diva in your life, why not present them with a glass as fabulous as them?! Three sassy quotes to choose from adorn these glasses in metallic gold. A glass fit for a queen!
2. Kind Soap Co. – Locally owned and operated, Kind Soap Co. crafts batches of all natural personal care products from hand cut soaps, solid perfume sticks and the ever popular, Shea Luxe body crème. Using only ingredients that are kind to your body and kind to the earth this amazing line of products is sure to spoil anyone.
1. M. Rena Tummy tuck leggings- By far the most popular product in our store, we have sold over 400 pairs of these since we opened our doors. The thick knit of these leggings smooths your midsection and hips while keeping you comfortable. Once you own a pair, you will never wear anything else. Make a true believer out of your friends and family by gifting them these super soft and slimming leggings (click photo to shop online).
These are a few of our favorite gifts to give, but of course we have so much in store for the women in your life. Shop our website for many of these items and more! Visit our stores for individualized help with your gift giving needs, we are open on Christmas Eve...and we gift wrap!! Happy Holidays!
By Ashley Quinn
Our past blogs have been devoted to fall and winter trends, but underneath every trend is a color palette for each season. If you’ve never visited Pantone’s website, I suggest you do! There are color reports for all the seasons, trends, and articles all about color! Plus, you can see a peek at colors for Spring 2017.
The colors for this fall and winter included a few surprises, like Airy Blue, Bodacious and Spicy Mustard. This light blue, bold purple and deep yellow/gold add a pop of color! Pantone describes Bodacious (the most unexpected shade in the palette) as a “bright, rich purple, with hints of sophisticated pink." While you might not be grabbing major wardrobe pieces in these bright colors, like the gorgeous gowns below, they make great accent pieces for accessories or when mixed in a pattern with other fall hues. However, if you are bold enough to go big with one of these colors, it's sure to be a show-stopper!”
Leopard has so many pieces in great shades for fall and winter. Some of our favorite shades are Lush Meadow and Sharkskin. This deep green paired with a rich gray is universally flattering. We love the gray shade of Sharkskin for denim and pants, it can be dressier than blue denim and more interesting than black.
Warm taupe is the perfect neutral, it pairs seamlessly with all the colors in this season’s palette. Our taupe blouse or striped duster sweater are great anchor pieces to an outfit that all other colors can bounce off of. We love a taupe bootie with our rusty colored corduroys and a fall bag is always a good choice!
No matter how you choose to wear fall colors, mixing and matching is encouraged. The shades play beautifully off of one another, with something for everyone. Check out Leopard for great pieces in fall colors to spice up your wardrobe! .
Photo credits: www.elle.com, http://www.fashionisers.com/trends/fall-winter-2016-2017-color-trends/
Where is my Juicy track suit when I need it? Velvety fabrics will be making a comeback in dresses, skirts and suits. This will be a favorite texture for fall and winter apparel. Rich colored fabrics add a pop of luxury to your outfit whether it be a full velvet dress or just a tank added under a jacket. Our royal blue velvet dress reminds us of the runway look featured below. This dress will be available in stores for $46 and also comes in a deep wine color.
Velvet accessories are also a great way to work the luxurious texture into your wardrobe. Chokers, clutch bags and even velvet boots will be hot this season!
This season will see luxe furs coming back in style. Go bold in a full fur coat or opt for accent pieces such as neck and sleeve trimming. Another great way to rock fur is with warm and fuzzy accessories, like our furry hangbag that doubles as a muff to warm your hands!
Mixed with florals that are reminiscent of decades past, the "granny chic" look is more vintage/sophisticated rather than kitschy/retro. The East Coast coat, available online and in stores ($62) reminds me of a car coat my grandma would have worn. Add a sparkly broach and you're good to go!
Hopefully St. Louis will get some cooler, fall weather soon. Days with temperatures in the mid 80's just isn't conducive to fall apparel! Stay tuned for next time!
By Ashley Quinn
Fashion and football, two words you don’t often put together. What is more classic this time of year than a crisp Saturday with the game on? Sure there are always your jeans and favorite team tee, but sometimes you want to do it up big. That’s where we are here to help! You might not think to run to your favorite little boutique to pick something up for game day, but why not!? Whether you’re headed to tailgate, a game or a house party you should look your best.
Fueled by our team spirit we pulled together our favorite looks to root on our favorite teams! Show your Tiger pride by pairing a fun patterned vest with your black basics, or grab this dolman sleeve top with gold threading over our tummy tuck leggings. Add your favorite gold accessories and you’re good to go.
Gold thread dolman top: TCEC $34 Black Tummy Tuck Legging: M. Rena $32 Gold cuff bracelet: $16 Black “Sienna” Pull On: Liverpool $89 Black Moco Top $26 Patterned Vest: Entro $32 Gold Cross necklace: $22
If you a razorbacks fan we’ve got you covered. This adorable Hourglass Lilly dress not only has team spirit, it is super comfortable. If it’s chilly that day you can add the Kut from the Kloth jacket that I am currently obsessed with. You can also make your favorite jeans and tee look totally pulled together with a great white jacket. It takes your outfit all the way to super fan.
Red tee: Nikibiki $24 White Faux Leather Jacket: TCEC $56 Skinny “Liza” jeans: Level 99 $110 Booties: Very Volatile “Whitby” Khaki $79 Red and White patterned dress: Hourglass Lilly $46 Faux leather and suede jacket: KUT from the Kloth $102
Think you’ll never find something fashionable to wear to root on Auburn or Illinois, think again. Navy and orange seriously pop against each other. Dress it up with this adorable embroidered dress and booties or keep it casual in a tank and striped jacket. Add in navy accessories and you’re out the door. Don’t forget the chips and dip!
Orange embroidered dress: TCEC $45 Navy clutch: $38 (other colors and styles available) Booties: Very Volatile “Khloe” Tan $76 Rust and cream striped hoodie: Entro $48 Navy tank: Nikibiki $21 Tassel necklace: Bracha $32
Red and blue…the most classic of all team colors, who doesn’t own a few pieces? But we aren’t talking just any old outfit here; we are taking it up a notch. Pairing red and blue together might make you feel too “4th of July” but when choosing shades to pair together go with a darker red and navy. The Liverpool pull on skinnies are perfect. They give you the look of denim with the comfort of leggings. Paired with a great navy top they are the perfect color complement to each other. You can also go with bright red under a navy peekaboo top paired with your favorite denim.
Navy split blouse: Loveriche $42 Red cami: Nikibiki $16 Distressed denim “Brigitte”: KUT from the Kloth $89 Navy crisscross blouse: Very J $42 Wine “Sienna” Pull On: Liverpool $89 Booties: Very Volatile “Whitby” Khaki $79
The dark red Liverpool skinnies are very versatile. They can be paired with complimentary colors like the navy shown above or with classic cream. Cheer on the Crimson Tide in Crimson pants. Paired with a cream top or sweater you’re sure to be cozy and cute for any event. Touchdown, Leopard!
Wine “Sienna” Pull On: Liverpool $89 Cowl neck sweater: Lush $35 Gray cami: Nikibiki $16 Cream split back top: PPLA $42